Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Modern Design Interior Lamp By Fermetti



The shape of this interior furniture design impresses me with the familiar shape of Chinese drinking pod made from a kind of pumpkin. The wood color option is the main attraction of this contemporary lamp design by Fermetti. The Belgian design studio allows this contemporary lamp design to have proper design that would enable it to be placed even in the modern English interior design. The beauty of smooth finishing furniture inspires me to wonder if I place it within my home office to illuminate my DSLR dry box. The exoticism of this contemporary lamp design would add more comfortable nuance as being placed nearby the wood color cloth of latest design on curtains. The bubbling lamp shape inspires the designer to call this design as Blub pendant lamps. It is not only functioning as lighting system but also as hanging interior accessories.